Most people when posted with this question will surely say that they are not satisfied with what they have achieved thus far. some will say they will never be satisfied even until the day they die. Of course some will say i'm satisfied with what i have achieved. Some even will say i'm ok with what ever God have provided. If fated to get even more than what i have expected than i thank God. I dunno what will be your answer?
For me i'm not satisfied yet. Its not about money or glory or title. I have certain ambition in my life that i have not fulfilled. Till then i have to strive in my own way to achieve my ambition. What's that ambition? I'm not going to tell you.
What's more important in this entry, is for everyone to have an ambition and work ahrd to achieve it. Never say i'm ok with whatever i have. YOU are OK...but you can do better and achieve more than what you have now. Some Malaysians lack this spirit of striving hard to be the best and keeping on trying to better their life.
No comments:
Post a Comment