Well thanks to all BEA officers ( both muslim and non-muslim brothers and sisters) who attended the majlis berbuka puasa. Red Wok restaurant though simple but the steam boat and other dishes were delicious. Worth it for the price of RM 30 per head. By the way, I'm not promoting the restaurant. We had good time gathering outside the usual and often tension environment in BEA. I should thank the young BEA officers who almost all attended the function. This is really a team spirit. Those officers who are usually quiet in the office seems to smile and have good time with their fellow colleagues. Thanks to Julida (I didn't type wrongly the name but that's how it's written on the reserved table) and Desmond as well as Treasurer Farhana and photographer Sallehuddin. Thanks to Zalinda who took food for me.
This function was a memorable one too. Muzamil who is attached to BEA under the cross-fertilization programme completed his one year term and will return back to telecoms. I didn't get to know him well but the Services section officers always talk highly about him. The other person I would like to mention here is Tresna. The colors and aroma of BEA. She has been in BEA, i guess for more than five years. she is going to further her studies in UK. All the best to you. But please comeback to BEA.
I always say that there is no working place in civil service that is so challenging and interesting as BEA. Not many people agree with me. If you really work and mix around not isolating yourself in your room and confine yourself only to your desk job, you will learn lots of things. From modeling, economic aspects, international relations and fiscal issues. All these information, you won't have within one division in any organisation in the civil service. These information will help you when you are doing masters and even PhD in the future. It all depends on you.. whether you want to excel or be mediocre officers.
For me there is no time to rest or be complacent. I believe - you need to learn and strive hard to excel in whatever you do.
1 comment:
thanks dato'..
Post a Comment