Thursday, March 25, 2010

A srong and dedicated team

I'm lucky i'm heading the economics and international division (BEA). I consider this division is the heart of treasury. Though the division doesn't deal with public or handle so-called glamorous stuff like contracts, privatisation, budgeting or loans but it deals with crucial stuff like the formulating of national budget speech, the economic report, monitoring of the economy, international negotiations and meetings. It sort of pull together what the other divisions are doing. I told my officers if they have served in BEA then they can survive anywhere in the civil service and even in the private sector companies. The officers are dedicated and often work late hours. English is the main language in the division both for communication and paper works.

I said I lucky earlier because i have officers who are knowledgeable, hard working, high caliber, with team spirit and helpful. i'm not saying this because my officers read my blog but it is from my sincere feelings from the bottom of my heart. Its difficult to have this kind of high quality officers. Some of them i call "world class officers" because if you put them anywhere in the world they can work and survive.

Thanks for all of your support and without which i won't be where I am now. Mind you one day those of you who have contributed to my success and BEA excellence will be rewarded.

You don't have to proof, put ice or jack me. Sincerity and your hard work will automatically reward you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those who work hard and give their fullest commitment to their work will surely, if not in this world, in after-life world, be rewarded. And rest assure, the motivation to work for the sake of after-life reward, along with prayer to god for guidance, will definitely yield the best results.