Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mentality of Officers

I'm not writing this out of anger but with rational mind. There were two comments posted to my earlier article title People are difficult to change. Comments by Sillytoe and Anonymous. Both of them dont understand me. Nobody so far able to read my mind. Everything I say and write has deep meaning.

YOU... sillytoe or anonymous, you are bunch of officers like others. I dont blame you all, you are young, long way to go to gain experience and wisdom.

Sillytoe wants to teach me about the book on 'Iceberg is Melting'. Come on examples and theories in books cannot be generalized to all situations and environment. Certain things is applicable in certain circumstances only and cannot be applicable in all damn situations. Sometimes you dont have the luxury of time to go for gradual change, u need drastic changes. Malaysia is like this till today, becoz people dont want to change. Policies introduced but poor implementation. Day by day we are overtaken by others. Secondly, we are stuck to our own sweet way of life taking things easy.

Malaysia wont be able to succeed if ppl are complacent and want gradual changes. Malaysia dont have the luxury of time. Partly, what I am doing is to make ppl change faster in this demanding and dynamic world.

Think before what you comment and to whose writing you are commenting. I'm not angry but dissapointed on the mentality of my officers especially the young ones!!!

No comments: