Sunday, August 23, 2009

BEAconomics

I asked my officers to produce the Economics and International Division's Bulletin titled BEAconomics. Congratulation to those who really worked hard to produce the bulletin on time. The layout looks professional compared to the earlier version of Bulletin KBE. The articles are of better quality. I hope the editorial group will not end with first edition but continue to produce every quarter and there on. I hope the future edition will be even better with more interesting and original articles from their own thoughts rather then other people's ideas or just news of the courses they attended. I prefer mentally challenging articles. But having said that i feel more creative sajak and poems from the officers should be published. Younger officers should contribute more. I would like to congratulate newcommers like Aqram and Sallehuddin (b4 always confuse who is who) and Harzi. i dont know who is Syafi..an article contributed by her (surely she must be a woman). Of course, i know thurga, lim, siva and jessica. I wanna see more contributions by different people.

Once again...Congrats to the Editorial Committee

3 comments:

sillytoe said...

send me the bulletin la. i want to read it =)

Anonymous said...

I think the bulletin is a place where we can share our thoughts and view. Whether or not people want to accept is a different story. So, all officers... come on and lets contribute something for the next edition of Beaconomics. The layout is impressive but content...is still lacking.

sillytoe said...

yes, we should all contribute in the bulletin but anonoymous articles will not be published hehehehe.

the editorial board will try to improve for the next edition. thanks.