Friday, July 31, 2009

La isla Bonita……

Quite sometimes I didn’t write. Busy with office work. My policy, whatever I do, the priority goes to my office work. Kind of boring but what to do, the nation comes first. Last month went to Madrid, Spain. I really enjoyed the trip. I got a chance to visit the real Madrid stadium. It’s so huge and modern. Part of it is converted into museum like area, exhibiting the photos of players of Real Madrid club from the past to today. They also showcase the cups the team had won. I also visited the stadium where they have the bullfight (Spanish matador). The Spain they have long lunch breaks. At the conference I attended the lunch break is for three hours from 12.00 to 3pm. For dinner, restaurants start operation at 9.00 pm. We were so hungry and we make use of the Malaysian Embassy’s connection to ask the Turkish restaurant to open a bit early at 8.00 pm to serve us. Although the restaurant opened early and we took our seats, they still only started to serve us at 9.00 pm.

No comments: