Dato' Sri Najib wrote about one Malaysia. I think it should be extended to One Malaysia and One Rakyat. The rakyat is crucial in the survival of the country. Najib will take oath as the Sixth PM of Malaysia on 3/4/2009 (speculating) I hope he finds ways to bring together Malaysia as a strong and respected country in the region. I sincerely hope he will move towards forming A Changed Malaysia. He has delivered his speech to UMNO members and now he needs to talk to the Rakyat - about his views and his visions. I propose that he organizes a big gathering soon after his oath taking ceremony, may be at Stadium Bukit Jalil inviting all Malaysians to attend and with live telecasts. Tell Malaysians - of his vision to build a stronger and prosperous Malaysia. A new Malaysia with its respected and visionary leadership to bring back the glory. His vision will not only ensure greater progress towards higher value-added economy but also make sure all walks of life are happy. Make Malaysia a better place to live. I really look forward to that kind of speech and action from Najib.
Note: have been dreaming so long for the revival of the glory days
1 comment:
Saya suka dengar YAB Dato Sri Najib berucap dan saya juga tidak sabar hendak lihat transformasi yang bakal beliau bawa.
p/s: saya tidak suka transformasi AF. I'd rather watch Transformers!
Post a Comment