I thought that Christine has migrated to UK for good. I’m wrong. Like the saying goes; you can imagine or think whatever you want, but the ultimate result is determined by HIM. Christine also thought the same that she won’t come back to Malaysia. But things didn’t turn-up as she wished. One can only plan but one cannot decide the future. Well, I don’t want to talk about the personal life of Christine in this blog and it’s not right to talk about another person’s life. I don’t want to aggravate what she is undergoing now, coz I know she will be reading my blog. To her, I will just say be strong to face the world and forget whatever happened in UK. After all the world is not UK alone, it’s a huge world, u can survive anywhere you want.
The will-power and determination is important. You can be a writer if you keep on writing. You can be a singer if you keep on singing. It’s in you, what you wanna be.
4 comments:
oh yay! christine is back :) we should all meet up and have coffee.
thought you dont go to starbuck anymore. Now it's kopitiam issit
who is christine?
a close who migrated to UK but things didn't workout there she came back to Malaysia
Post a Comment