Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back to Kuala Lumpur

After 2 months of hectic schedule - readings, discussions and lecturers in Harvard Business School, I will be back to KL on 26 May 2008. The Advanced Management Program was superb and fantastic, a total of 160 of us attended this program (including 8 of us in group 61). I have never attended a program of this nature, it's a one in lifetime experience. The background of the participants are varied from CEOs, CFOs. Senior Managers, Division Heads, VPs and Senior Government Officials. Not only the case studies and lectures discussed new ideas, methodologies and theories but more important are the views put forward by the participants based on their vast working experience and knowledge.
All these experience and knowledge will be part of me and I will disseminate to my officers, with the hope that they too benefit from the program. Re-entry after 2 months of absence, I hope won't be a great problem. I have great and capable officers who handle the work during my absence. I hope to share the knowledge gain not only with my officers and bosses but also with other senior government officials through INTAN.
Knowledge is for sharing,
Sharing will create new knowledge

1 comment:

pijat said...

Dato', nice having you coming back.

A lot of thing happening here in Malaysia (nothing much in BEA accept we have more family members now)

Thanks dato' for giving me opportunity to receive anugerah cemerlang and pemangkuan 48. I'll appreciate your recommendation and your support. Surely, i will work harder and smarter.


Recent news, our beloved tun dr. mahathir, quit UMNO, urging pak lah to step down.

Mahathir has his own blog, chedet.com ... (not to mention, khir toyo, ali rustam, mat taib).

see you in malaysia.