Friday, March 28, 2008

Flying to Harvard

Its been months since I open my blog. I was really busy before and after election. I will be leaving for Harvard Business School on sunday for 2 months to attend the Advanced Management Course. Really looking forward and hope to learn new things. Christine has left for UK, so no more close fren to argue and punch each other. Mala has gone for her DPA course for six months, where as other girls like Nirmal, Vicky and of course, the Psychogirl, we seldom meet to talk. So no new developments in the office. So its kind of dry dan dull. However, work has to go on. Lots of papers to prepare. Luckily, there are experinced people like Loy, Kupps, Lim, Thurga, Siva and Sundaran. Thanks to them.
Two months is a longtime but as usual time goes by without you realizing it. I hope to write more often during my days at Harvard.

No comments: